BuzzBadge: Buzzing Adobe Illustrator Tutorial

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Buzzing Adobe Illustrator Tutorial

I have always wanted to learn how to use Adobe Illustrator. It is such a wonderful program that it can create almost every image that you can produce on paper.

SmashingMegazine made a post recently with a collection of super duper Adobe Illustrator tutorials. It listed about 40 sites (rough count) that offers Adobe Illustrator tutorials plus they are the best of the best.

I am just 10% through them, and it is a big WOW! I never knew Adobe Illustrator is that powerful.

I will leave it to you to check it out. It is at SmashingMegazine. Learning all those tricks as a newbie can take me months, but I think it is worth it.

SmashingMegazine, you are dugg. At this time of writing, I see 1062 diggs.

Update: They have some photoshop tutorials as well!

0 Buzzes: