BuzzBadge: Removal Of Google Video

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Removal Of Google Video

If you have noticed, I removed Google Video from BuzzBadge. It looks nice, but I guess BuzzBadge does not need it, so it is removed.

For those who want to install Google Video into your blogger blog, here is how you can do it:
How To Add Google Video Bar To Your Blogger Blog.

Another reason why I removed the video bar is the videos are not updating. They seem to be the same over a long period of time, unless I change the keyword in the codes. It gives people the impression that BuzzBadge is stale. No, it is not. BuzzBadge is ACTIVE!

Stay tuned for more BUZZES!

2 Buzzes:

Mimi Lenox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi Lenox said...

Please resubmit to the Bestest Blog Carnival. I received your submission but there was no meme link attached. Thank you!